Thursday, January 20, 2011

yin and yang

Bought these tights on clearance at Marshall's for two buckaroos today, and they inspired me to yin-yang it up. (ya know, shake it like a saltshaker? no? ok.)
 And once again, the continuous-shot function is THE BEST THING EVER.
I can just DANCE and the photos turn out CRAY-CRAY.
 
tights, Marshall's, $2.
shoes, Forever 21, $10.
skirt, H&M, $10.
top, Forever 21, $6.
lace thing, diy-slash-used-to-be-mom's, $0.

In other news, I have about 40 hours left of being here, and in those 40 hours, the following will happen:
1. OBAMA IS COMING WOOT WOOT (now you can use google to find out where I live!)
2. Finish reading Harry Potter 7 (I finished #6 yesterday)
3. Watch 13 Going on 30 (because I borrowed it from the library on a whim)
4. PACK MY LIFE BACK INTO BOXES FOR THE TRIP TO MY OTHER HOME.
5. Sew something, for pete's sake.
6. Photograph all my art and post it online (this has been put off for like, 6 months. it's ridic.)
7. Find and destroy Voldemort's remaining horcruxes. Then kill him. (or is that someone else's job?)

namaste!

love and right triangles,
april

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails