Monday, January 17, 2011

mix it all together

 Disco party!

Haha but for serious, I need to get myself to a dance party, STAT. I'm going crazy doing nothing at home. PLUS, the last of my friends still home leave tomorrow, and I don't leave until next Sunday!

So when I had a chance to get out of the house and hang out with a friend, I almost forgot that I had real clothes and not just sweatpants and exercise gear. I looked in my closet and I was actually surprised. I AM GOING CRAZY.

But with all my friends gone and nothing to do this week, I am very much looking forward to getting some major sewing done. I have clothes to make! Pillows to stuff! Fabric to cut! Needles to break!

boots, Marshalls, $50.
OTK socks, Forever 21, $4.
tights, H&M, $1.
skirt, selfmade.
tank, Urban Outfitters, $5.
cardigan, NY&Co, $10-15?
super cozy circle scarf, Claire's, $4.

I need more florals in my wardrobe! And fur! I don't own any of either. 
And polka dots. You can never have too many polka dots.

love and right triangles,
april

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails