Tuesday, January 18, 2011

knee socks are my jam

 I've fallen in love with this thrifted polka dot blazer, which can only mean two things:
1. I need to own more blazers with awesome prints. (sewing project or thrift store spree? hmm..)
2. I'm FINALLY getting sick of cardigans?! say whaaa?!
 Also I need to go back to Target and buy out ALL of their 2-dollar knee-high socks.
 Also I have a little too much fun with my camera's continuous-shot function :)
And my favorite new way to wear my hair?
Put wet hair in a messy bun before bed, wake up, shake it out and it's got wild waves and random curls! 
 Still got dancin' in me.
 Cheesin'
 Faux-chic.
So weird I just couldn't help myself.

dress, H&M, $8.
tank, Target, $2.
blazer, thrifted, $5?
knee socks, Target, $2.
sequin brogues, Forever 21, $25.

Hope your week is going well!

love and right triangles,
april

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails