Friday, September 3, 2010

Self-Stitched September: Days 2 and 3

I totally participated in SSS yesterday, in the multiple outfits I changed into (one for work, one for classes) but all I have to show for it is this photo:
taken while doing french homework
I wore various handmade/diy'd teeshirts but never took outfit pictures because you would have died of boredom after seeing them. But since I needed something to show for Day Two, I took a pic of this pretty beaded bracelet a friend made for me.

Today, I also wore various outfits, but only photographed one.
It's just so freaking hottt and I thought today would have cooled down due to Hurricane Earl attacking us here on the northeast coast this weekend, but all we got is extreme humidity, no sun, and a brief downpour. I'm for serious looking forward to the 60mph winds, aren't you? No? I mean, it's going to blow me away. (HA i so funnnee)
Anyway, I blame the sucktastic weather and my tendency to sweat profusely and the lack of air conditioning in many places on campus (including my room) on my constant outfit changes.
I honestly don't know how I'm going to make it through the end of the day. I will be a pile of melted human cells in about 57 minutes. I'm sure my roommates will quite enjoy cleaning that up.

outfit details:
selfmade dress, thrifted shoes, F21 ring, NY&Co earrings

I hope you're faring better than me in this dreadful weather! Or if you live in a different part of the country, I am extremely jealous of your non-hurricane weather.

love and right triangles,
april

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails