Friday, October 1, 2010

Rebel without a cause

Yeah I know. Totally original title which includes a play on words i.e. my NEW CAMERA is a Canon Rebel XS (yes the least fancy rebel).
iPhone pic of awesome camera...ironic?
As soon as I got my camera (yesterday - a whole day early!) I just snap-snap-snapped a million photos :D

I am by no means a photographer, but I'd like to learn! For seriously, I have no idea how to frame a good photo. 
I mean. Clearly:
just kidding! that was just a zoom lens fail.

and now i am too far away come backkkkk!!!!!
And this photo, I funkified a little, but it was also a fail. As you can see, I am glowing redness. But we'll pretend that was intentional.
i'm glowing

This weather is MISERABLE. it's raining. hard. But I've got my yellow HEELED rainboots to keep me company :)

Side story: I was walking down the street in mah bootz and this pouring rain, sans umbrella (ella-ella-ella) and this guy walks beside me and says, "are those HIGH-HEELED rainboots?!" and I respond, "Yep!" and he goes, "OHMIGOD. LOVE EM." And then kept right on walking by. Moments like that are just great.
rainy day aftermath...next time, bring an umbrella.
Earrings:

And now, remember those October Goals? One of them was to draw what I wear every day. So here it is! This one is based off that photo up derr.

i will scan these in the future.

 best marker pens ever.
Happy Friday!

love and right triangles,
april

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails