Monday, October 4, 2010

oh, mondays

Monday, it's not your fault. It's not your fault that everyone hates you. You just happen to come right after Sunday which comes right after Saturday which comes right after Friday. You suck, but it's not your fault. I can respect you, but we can't be friends. Sorry.
It's getting chilly nowadays which is super exciting because all I want to wear are boots and sweaters. (and scarves!)



note the awesome earrings combined with awkward facial expression
 These earrings are handmade but not by me - I bought them at my school's Sustainable Gifts Fair last December - they're radtastic, dontcha think?







MOVIE MONDAY: Go see The Social Network. It's extremely well-made and well-directed, well-written, and well-acted. And I honestly can't stop thinking about it! I could go on for hours about the impact of Facebook and other internet-y things on my generation, but...I'll spare you. See the movie! Definitely worth your time and money.

And now I've gotta run - so much stuff to be done!

love and right triangles,
april

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails