Monday, June 4, 2012

foodie summer 2012: lamb noodle soup


I moved into New York on Saturday with the help of my dad, who drove me down from our home upstate, and carried my heavy things up to my 3rd floor apartment, and took me grocery shopping. (Thanks, dad!) And of course, we went to Flushing, Queens for dinner (and so he could buy lots of Asian liquor to bring home).

We ended up ordering far too much food for just the two of us, so I brought home the leftovers. One was a lamb dish, seasoned with cumin and cilantro. So salty and overseasoned - perfect to make into soup.

HOW IT'S MADE
boiled some water
threw in some noodles (spaghetti) and the lamb
added a touch of soy sauce and a lot of sriracha
wilted some mixed greens into the broth
cook until noodles are done!
add more sriracha, duh.
eat. with chopsticks.

love and right triangles,
april

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails