Monday, June 4, 2012

campus dance



what i'm wearing:
neon yellow dress, made by me.
necklace, Aldo.
belt, F21.
shoes, Michael Michael Kors via Salvation Army (best find)

I haven't graduated from college yet - I still have another year - but I stuck around for Senior Week and Commencement this year to work, hang out, and most importantly, say goodbye to my favorite class of '12ers. They had one final week to party hard, make mistakes, and check off all their unfinished college bucket list items, and then suddenly, they became real people.

On Saturday, I moved in to my summer apartment in a beautiful Brooklyn brownstone, and it's crazy to think that in a year, I'll be moving to the city for real (I hope). I can't wait to be a real person. I have plenty of goals in life, but the most important one is to live in New York. I can do any number of things, get married or be single, have kids or don't, be rich or poor, whatever, but I have to live in New York. That part doesn't change. I'm dying to graduate so I can finally move here.

But of course, I'm also excited for senior year and all that comes with it. And this is my last real summer!

I start my summer internship tomorrow, so real outfit posts are coming, I promise.

Congratulations to the class of 2012!

love and right triangles,
april

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails