Tuesday, March 1, 2011

wave your hands in the sky right now




This particular shade of orange-ish red is totally my color. I somehow own lots of it, and I'd wear it every day if that didn't mean that all the other wonderful colors would get the shaft. 

The weird thing is, I don't even particularly like the color red. There's something about it that makes it stand on its own without any other colors beside it, which makes it unappealing to me -- you all know I LOVE to mix color on top of color on top of color. The lack of mixability that red seems to have, at least for me, kind of turns me off.

But this shade, this particular shade, totally works for me.

What's your favorite particular shade?

love and right triangles,
april

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails