Monday, March 7, 2011

oh sweet nothin'

It's barely noon and today has already been a great day -- the two iced coffees and shot of espresso I had were probably a strong contributing factor. I was totally perky at work, despite having a 6:30AM shift on a Monday morning, and we blasted dance pop all morning long!

Today I'm:
1. baking these cookies
to feed to the attendees of #4...oreos and chocolate chip cookies all in one?! whoever came up with that idea is a GENIUS.
2. shipping an etsy order
I haven't done much etsy-biz stuff lately but there's new stuff in the works!
3. teaching art to elementary schoolers
We're makin' pretty pictures with scratchboards today :)
4. running the first meeting for a fashion magazine I'm starting at school!
I'm so so so so so excited about this. My friend and I are putting it together, and when the first issue comes out, I will definitely send you the link! (It's gonna be a webzine)
5. attending a lecture by Pierre-Alexis Dumas, the Chief Creative Officer of Hermès
He graduated from Brown in '91 whatwhat represent!

so all in all, a PRETTY FREAKING AWESOME DAY IF YOU ASK ME.
Which you didn't, but IF YOU DID, I would say today is AWESOME.

dress, selfmade.
belt, thrifted.
cardigan, thrifted/diy.
socks, Target.
boots, Macy's.
bow, selfmade.

happy monday!

love and right triangles,
april

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails