Monday, March 28, 2011

blue like blue, school girl socks and granny shoes



top, thrifted.
skirt, thrifted.
shoes, thrifted.
socks, Target.
bow, selfmade.

It's been a while, I know. 

It's spring break! I'm heading to Montreal in a couple days, but for now, I'm relaxing at home, watching a crapload of Netflix and doing lots of work for the magazine and the fashion show.

OH OH OH I GOT AN INTERNSHIP IN NEW YORK! I officially will NOT be bumming around New York this summer. Instead, I will have a legitimate, resume-worthy experience! Hurrah! I'm going to be working in the fashion department at a magazine, which you will surely hear about later, but for now, that's all you get :P

KellyAnn of I Borrowed Your Silver Boots tagged me!
This is so hypocritical of me but I am a huge fail at tagging others, so I'm not going to. And yet, it's slightly irking when others do the same...major sorries!
I will, however, complete the other part of this tag: 

7 things about me
1. I am going to be 20 in a week. EEK! This is my last week of being a teenager!
2. I really like gummies. Gummy worms, gummy bears, gummy fish, gummy sharks, gummy frogs, gummy fruit, gummy peach rings......and of course, gummy mexican hats.
3. I could watch The Proposal over and over and over (and I have) and I'm not ashamed to say it.
4. I see right triangles the way Haley Joel Osment sees dead people.
5. Veronica Mars is smarter than me.
6. I don't understand why so many of these facts are about movies and television. 
7. Netflix is my life.

love and right triangles,
april

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails