Thursday, February 17, 2011

i like my beats fast and my bass down low

The weather has been so amazingly gorgeous lately, and having lived in the Northeast my entire life, I know Spring is just being the tease that it is, but STILL, I'll bite. Good weather is good weather.
Yesterday when I got dressed and took these photos, it was a bit too much wishful thinking - it wasn't actually warm out at all. Hah. But whatevz, I threw on some high socks and a scarf and that was that. The way I deal with the transition from winter to spring is to be in total denial about the continued presence of winter and pretend it's full-on spring.
 This outfit was sorta too Easter-y - I wish I got pictures of what it looked like with socks (purple crochet OTK) and a scarf (multicolored pink-purple-red-blue-orange pashmina)
 dress, selfmade.
cardigan, H&M.
shoes, Target.

 TODAY it's GORGEOUS outside and I LOVE IT, and I want to just DANCE my HAPPINESS to the next level.
 My legs are so incredibly pale - SUMMER i miss you


dress, diy.
cardigan, H&M.
shoes, Payless.

ENJOY THIS WEATHER!! because y'all know it won't last :(

I missed this week's Musing on a Monday post, partly because I was just busy, and it was Valentine's Day, and I really had nothing to muse about. Got any ideas?

love and right triangles,
april

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails