Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year!


 


blouse, thrifted.
belt, thrifted.
skirt, Forever 21.
tights, H&M?
OTK socks, Forever 21.
tank, Target.
bangles, Claire's.

Today was just one of those days. And it's not over yet. Bleghhhh.

I woke up to discover a negative bank account statement and I almost fell asleep in my 9AM class (I mean, it was macroeconomics, can ya blame me?). Things started looking up afterwards, but the gloomy day and the vast expanse of snow and slush didn't help. All I want is a yummy piece of chocolate cake but I don't know if that will make me feel better or worse.

The good news is, the rest of the day is looking up! I'm about to get Starbucks with a friend and tonight I really don't have much to do, and tomorrow I don't have class until 2PM!! hurrah!

love and right triangles,
april


新年快乐!


happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails