Wednesday, June 29, 2011

"your dress is making me hungry"




dress, H&M
cardigan, Marshall's
shoes, thrifted
belt, freebie
tank, Old Navy

I love New York so much, I can't even handle it. I've been a resident of New York Statemy entire life, and NYC is the shit, and I absolutely plan to live in the city for the rest of my life post-graduation, but now that marriage equality is a reality, I could not be more proud to call myself a New Yorker. I promise to devote a whole post to the amazing weekend we just had, what with the week of anticipation when it was still unclear whether the Senate would bring the bill to the floor to vote on it, and then it finally being passed Friday night, and then Sunday's Pride March and the 1000+ photos I took (and still have to go through) -- it's a lot to cover!

Oh and today, the whole way home from work, I apparently had my dress tucked in my shorts and NO ONE TOLD ME until I was almost home! Thankfully, some really nice girl came up to me and let me know. I am eternally grateful. But seriously, wouldn't you like to know??

love and right triangles,
april

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails