Thursday, June 2, 2011

first days in the big city

[yesterday:old navy dress, h&m cardigan, thrifted shoes]

 Heyyo, I am officially in the big city, living the LIFE. 

I started my internship in the fashion department at Seventeen magazine yesterday, and I'm loving it so far. It's fun and the people are great, and we've been cleaning out all the old stuff, so - FREE SWAG! :D teeheehee.


I have no idea what I did to this photo.....but its crazy rainbowness makes me LOVE IT obvz
THIS DRESS IS BANANAS, B-A-N-A-N-A-S
I freaking love it. It makes me happy. I AM WEARING BANANAS y'all.
It's like Gwen Stefani, Rachel Zoe, Prada and AMAZINGNESS all in one dress.

dress, H&M
blazer, thrifted
belt, mom's
shoes, Target

love and right triangles,
april

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails