Monday, December 27, 2010

oh lately it's so quiet

Wore this out to dinner with a friend I haven't seen since the summer.





tights, H&M. 
socks, Claire's. 
earrings, F21. 
bag, Aldo. 
skirt, thrifted. 
boots, thrifted.
top, UO. 
cardigan, Target. 
scarf, gift.

Lately I've been O-B-S-E-S-S-E-D with over-the-knee socks. I bought two pairs yesterday (along with those earrings and that little black bag) and I was PLANNING on going to the city today and get the AA ones, but nooo the weather gods didn't want me to have them and I'm stuck at home because of this goddamn nor'easter.

Which ACTUALLY I'm really happy about because it does not snow like this where I go to school, except like one time during winter break when I'm home and it snows like this all the time. So I'm glad to bear witness to real white fluffy powder for the first time this winter.

If I can motivate myself to actually unpack my sewing machines and get shit done, then you'll be seein' alotta new outfits in the coming days and/or weeks :)

love and right triangles,
april

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails