Tuesday, December 28, 2010

it's an 80s kind of day

Last night during a 6-hour sex-and-the-city-watching, room-cleaning-and-rearranging marathon, I threw my hair up into a high side ponytail because it kept getting in the way, and high side ponytails just make me wanna throw on legwarmers and a neon leotard and go to a dance party.

So today I decided to 80s it up a bit, and LEMMETELLYA it was a LOT of fun.




technicolor fun

skirt, made by me.
blazer, thrifted.
tank, forever 21.
over-the-knee socks, forever 21.
sequin brogues, forever 21.
radically awesome sunglasses, random record store in Saratoga Springs, NY.

I'm taking my sister to see Harry Potter 7 because obviously you can never see that movie too many times :)

love and right triangles,
april

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails