Thursday, September 22, 2011

rainbow baubles




shirt, Forever 21
tank, freebie
shorts, thrifted/diy
necklace, diy
watch, gift
belt, thrifted
shoes, H&M

This outfit is a little bit crazy, but it is also a lotta bit fun, and today was a particularly gross cloudy semi-rainy day so the LottaFun factor was mucho necessary!

Tying blouses at the front is my new favorite thing to do. Blouses are the new blazer. But also I need to rebuild my entire blazer collection because I decided that 70% of the ones I had last year are blech. 

Upcoming posts you can look forward to:
-more sewing and diy! tutorials included!
-my thoughts on menswear (and my favorite male fashion icon)
-limited fashion week coverage!
-preview of sketches of my minicollection for the school fashion show

Things in life I am looking forward to:
-the weekend

love and right triangles,
april

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails