Monday, September 19, 2011

6 foot 7 foot 8 foot bunch





dress, H&M
bra, Target
boots, thrifted
blazer, thrifted
watch, gift
necklace, selfmade
belt, stolen from mom
bag, freebie (H&M)

It's finally boots season! It's unbelievably chilly here in Providence, which is actually great because my legs are so pale that they are dying for tights to cover them up. And one day soon, they'll get their wish.  Fall weather is my favorite, but fall fashion is my least favorite because everyone thinks that cold means boring, and fall fashion loses all it's color and fun! But obviously, that's not okay with me. Dreary days need even more color if you ask me.

This necklace is my favorite! Expect some to pop up at my Etsy shop soon :)

love and right triangles,
april


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails