Monday, August 30, 2010

Self-Stitched September


Holy gravy, September is coming up FAST.
Back in the day (June, to be exact), I took this pledge:

'I, [April],
sign up as a participant of
Self-Stitched-September.
I endeavour to wear
[at least one]
handmade [and/or refashioned] item(s)
of clothing [and/or accessories/jewelry]
every day
for the duration of September 2010.'


And now that it's coming up, it coincides perfectly with a shopping ban that I am imposing on myself for the entire month of September!

'I, [April],
will not purchase 
new clothing, 
shoes, 
accessories, 
makeup, 
or jewelry 
during the entire month of September 2010.
I will only be allowed to 
shop at thrift stores 
during this imposed shopping ban.'


Join me, will you?

love and right triangles,
april

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails